Dr Hapani finished his graduation M.B.B.S in 1997 from India and then continued his professional career in Middle east where he Primarily worked in Emergency and Medical wards. He was awarded M.R.C.P (UK) from Royal College of Physicians of United kingdom in 2006 after he finished his advanced training in Internal Medicine.(UK)
Dr Hapani worked in Haemato oncology Department for an year prior to moving to Australia. He started his Emergency Medicine training at Monash Medical centre in 2007 but was interested to work as a Rural Generalist.
Dr Hapani has worked in all states of Australia as Rural Generalist / Senior Medical Officer and finished his FRACGP and FACRRM training with advanced credentialing in Emergency Medicine in 2011. He also completed his Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice in 2012 along with D.C.H (Paediatrics) in 2013.
Dr Hapani has worked intensively in Indigenous Health during his Rural Generalist training and has developed expertise in chronic disease management. Since 2012 Dr Hapani has been working Primarily in General Practice with special interest in Regenerative and Photomedicine He is currently progressing towards Diploma in Cosmetic Medicine through Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine (ACAM).
Dr Hapani is Principal owner of St Mary Medical centre and is providing holistic care to a variety of different chronic conditions.
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue management using Laser Auriculotherapy.
- Weight loss management using Auricular Meridian points.
- Sublingual laser therapy to enhance endurance.
- Laser Acupuncture for Smoking, Alcohol and Drug addictions.
- Laser Auriculotherapy for Anxiety, Depression, insomnia,, OCD, Panic disorder, PTSD and other Mental Health issues.
- Non invasive /Non Surgical Blepharoplasty.
- Photobiomodulation for ODD/ADD and ADHD in children.
- Lymphatic clearance / Detox using Phototonic Laser.
- Hair growth (all stages of Alopecia) with facial Rejuventation using Fibroblast growth factor and Copper Peptides.
- Nutritional Medicine including Parenteral vitamins.
- Non Surgical removal of benign skin lesions through plexr.
- Cryolipolysis (fat freezing), lipocavitation.
- M.B.B.S (1997).
- M.R.CP (UK) 2006.
- A.M.C -2009.
- FRACGP -2011.
- FARGP 2012.
- D.C.H (Paediatrics) -2013.
- Basic and Advanced training in Laser (LLLT) and Auriculotherapy through Australian Institute of Laser.
- College of Emergency Medicine (Australia) since June 2008.
- Royal College of Physicians of United Kingdom since 2006.
- College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
- College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM).
- College of Advanced Rural General Practice. (FARGP)
- Educational commission for foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- American Board of Aesthetic Medicine.
- D.C.H Group and International Paediatric organisation ? Sydney.
- AILT- Australian Institute of Laser.
- Dr Charles Runels (USA) for P and O shot.
- Australian College of Asthetic Medicine.
- Australian institute of Nutritional Medicine.