If you want to lose body fat as quickly as possible, this article will explain the benefits and drawbacks of fat freezing procedures in Singapore.
What is the process of fat freezing treatment?
Treatments for fat freezing freeze your fat cells, triggering apoptosisyou’re or cell death. Ybody’sdy’s biological processes subsequently process the dying cells before being removed by the liver.
Fat cells are more sensitive to temperature than skin cells; therefore fat freezing leaves the surrounding skin unchanged, which is an advantage over invasive treatments like liposuction.
It is a popular fat-reduction procedure because it does not require surgery or incisions.
Some areas of the body that can be treated with fat freezing are:
Popular fat-freezing devices, such as the ems body sculpting, come with a variety of applicators in a variety of sizes that may be used on any portion of the body. The applicator will be placed on the targeted region by an expert and will begin working by functionally tugging on the skin and releasing cool energy to eliminate the fat cells beneath your skin.
- Each treatment takes up to 60 minutes for one localised area. If you have more than any one area you’d like to effectively target, it may take longer for results to show. Larger parts of the body such as your back, would also take longer to see results.
- Fat freezing treatments, unlike liposuction, can be performed as an outpatient procedure. Therefore, after your treatment, you will be able to return to work the same day or the next day. This is primarily due to the low or non-existence of downtime.
- Fat freezing has also been found in clinical investigations to efficiently reduce subcutaneous fats by 25% after just one session.
- Clients who desire to lose body fat and see significant results in a short length of time will appreciate the treatment’s effectiveness.
- This is dependent on the body area you want to concentrate on. If you have larger body areas, your specialist may ask you to come every few weeks until you see significant changes.
- If you’re targeting more than one body part, you should expect to return for additional sessions to acquire the results you want.